Unreal UI Developer Games Norway REMOTE - REF 2942
Our client is a leading games studio located in Norway. They are looking for a talented Unreal UI Developer to join their passionate team. This role is offered remote if based in Europe.
What you will be doing:
· Write high-quality code that is clean and effective.
· Eliminate UI and UX flaws to optimise the experience for mobile users.
· Collaborate closely with designers, artists, and fellow developers.
· Assist in the creation and implementation of tools using Unreal Engine.
· Implement fresh and current UI systems to satisfy the game's design objective to enhance player experience.
Who you are:
· 3+ years of professional experience in a UI role.
· Fluent in English to a professional level.
· Strong 2D image application skills such as Photoshop.
· You are proficient with Unreal Engine 4, including blueprints, C++, and optimisation.
· You are a keen learner and open to receiving and adjusting to artistic feedback.
· Prior professional experience developing mobile applications utilising client-server back-end communication.
· You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Remote working offered, Flexible working hours, Great benefits package and schemes, Professional career development opportunities and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2942.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.