Remote Senior Gameplay Programmer AAA Berlin – REF 2934
We are working with an exciting AAA PC/Console games studio based in Berlin who are looking for a talented Senior Gameplay Programmer to join their team and work on their new project. This role is offered onsite alongside a relocation package or fully remote.
What you will be doing:
- Design, implement and optimize gameplay systems in a self-organizing, interdisciplinary team
- Write clear, maintainable and fast code that adheres to the studio’s internal standards
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to integrate gameplay elements seamlessly in the game world
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Identify and resolve technical issues, bugs and bottlenecks affecting gameplay
- Mentor and share your knowledge with junior members of the programming team
Who you are:
- 4+ years of programming experience, working on 3D games
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or similar
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Good knowledge of game engineering practises and techniques
- Strong Unreal Engine skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with different disciplines to discuss designs with respect to technical challenges
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
- Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Club membership, monthly company events
- Extensive games/books library and participation at various game conferences
- A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings.
Please forward your Word formatted CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2934.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.