Senior Gameplay Programmer PC/Console Games Southern Germany REF 2919
Our client is an exciting PC/Console games studio based in Southern Germany who are seeking a skilled Senior Gameplay Programmer to join their team and work on their latest projects.
What you will be doing:
- Drive character development through advanced AI implementation and dynamic combat mechanics.
- Craft engaging weapons and unique abilities for thrilling gameplay experiences.
- Seamlessly integrate a variety of gameplay systems, tools, and logic.
- Excel in specialized areas or adapt with a versatile skill set, embracing diverse responsibilities.
- Lead, mentor, and uphold high standards while ensuring a balance between efficiency and quality.
- Join a team of dedicated professionals to create exceptional and captivating global gaming experiences.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in in Computer Science or a similar field
- 5+ years’ experience in a programming role or similar
- Involvement in the full development cycle of a console game and exposure to recent AA or AAA character-centred games
- Demonstrated proficient C++ skills coupled with inventive problem-solving abilities
- Genuine enthusiasm for video games and their creation
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4/5.
- Sound knowledge of linear algebra.
- Flexible work with a competitive salary
- 30 days of annual leave
- Access mental health support and complimentary accident/health insurance and pension plan
- Stay active with the on-site fitness area, a green office environment
- Additional benefits eg. language classes
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2919.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.