AI Programmer PC/Console England/Netherland - REF 2822
We are working with an exciting co-development studio based in the Southeast of England/Netherlands and they are now looking for a talented AI Software Engineer to join their team and work on their latest arcade racing title.
What will you do:
- Be responsible for the design and architect AI solutions with the team and technical director.
- Collaborate and work closely across multi-disciplinary teams, reviewing requirements and feature specifications.
- Using code reviews improve the overall code quality.
- Proactively provide suggestions to improve the workflow.
- Deliver high quality optimised, clean code.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of games industry experience, with experience working on AAA games.
- At least 1 published title in an AI focused role or similar.
- Solid debugging and optimisation skills in C++.
- Great English written and verbal communication skills.
- Unreal Engine is a bonus.
- Competitive salary with a great bonus scheme.
- Excellent benefits including private healthcare, pension etc.
- Flexible hybrid working offered.
- Access to the latest cutting-edge hardware.
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
Please email me your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2822.
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.