Animation Systems Programmer PC/Console Games Scotland REF 2929
Our client is a world-leading game development studio located in the UK. They are looking for a passionate Animation Systems Programmer experienced in C++ programming language to join their dynamic team working on on-site.
What you’ll be doing:
- Close collaboration with other departments to optimise workflows, functionality and interfaces.
- Coordinating closely with the AI, gameplay and animation teams to make transitions between gameplay and scripted scenes appear seamless and natural.
- Broaden and improve the cinematic runtime in terms of playback, lighting and synchronisation.
- Aid the gameplay and AI teams to develop exceptional character interactions through developing animated scenes, dialogues and gestures.
- Maintaining and developing the runtime animation systems, pipeline and tools.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Experienced using C/C++ programming language within a professional setting.
- Previous experience developing code using a large code base with a large team.
- Ability to communicate efficiently with other programmers, animators, designers and technical artists and clearly convey complex information.
- Strong knowledge of 3D maths.
- You are highly passionate about animation and creating character-based games.
- Holiday package, pension scheme, great work-life balance, cycle-to-work scheme, bonuses and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2929.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.