Game Systems Programmer PC/Console Games UK REF 2084
Our client is a successful video games studio located in the UK. They are looking for an ambitious Game Systems Programmer experienced in C++ programming language to join their passionate team working on on-site.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborating closely with a variety of departments such as the design team to develop and create our systems and tools.
- Deliver concise and clear bug reports to the design team and other departments.
- Create new fun content for upcoming projects.
- Take initiative to improve and analyse codes created as a team.
- Writing reliable, useable code so that gameplay systems can be developed.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- You are able to showcase a highly skilled portfolio highlighting your previous work and titles.
- Strong knowledge in game scripting within a professional setting such as C++.
- Excellent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to reach deadlines efficiently whilst working as part of a cohesive team.
- Holiday package, good work-life balance, cycle to work scheme, pension plan, bonuses and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2084.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.