Senior Software Engineer PC/Console Games UK - REF 2578
Our client is a globally esteemed animation studio seeking a highly proficient Software Engineer to join their dynamic team based in the UK to help them excel in their innovative projects. If situated in the UK, the role is offered fully remote.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate on diverse projects with a team and contribute your expertise in image and geometry processing
- Conduct research to develop and maintain software tools and to process workflows
- Build software tools based on their advanced cutting-edge technology
- Resolve challenges within current projects with team members
- Develop code to process efficiently large datasets
Who you are:
- PhD/MSc in Machine Learning or equivalent
- Good understanding of image processing and 3D geometric primitives: triangles, polygons, matrices etc.
- Familiarity with version control systems e.g., SVN/GIT
- Ability to effectively work in a team to meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm for gaining knowledge on emerging technologies and learning new skills
- Proficiency in C++ is a plus
- Competitive salary
- 33+ days holiday and annual leave
- Company Pension and Life Assurance scheme
- Annual bonus depending on individual performance and company
- Chance to become part of a world-leading team that values learning and personal growth
How do you apply:
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2578.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company