Senior Tools Programmer PC/Console Games Amsterdam REF 2878
Our client is a leading games studio located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. They are looking for a talented Senior Tools Programmer experienced in C++ to join their passionate team working on-site.
What you will be doing:
· Utilise JIRA to manage your work independently.
· Determine the tools that are required for the projects and the studio.
· Encourage other team members to produce high quality tools by acting as a mentor.
· Assist in the creation, implementation, and support of tools for Unreal Engine 5.
· Improve productivity, functionality, and interface by collaborating closely with other teams and disciplines.
Who you are:
· Experience working in a game company.
· Have previously written games using programming tool C++.
· You are technically proficient and enjoy working with others in a support position for the game development teams.
· You have a clear passion for tools and are constantly trying to improve workflows or automate processes.
· You have the ability to work with large code bases, creating and implementing a tool from start to finish.
· Experience using Python, Unreal and network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP).
· 26+ days holiday, healthy work-life balance, hybrid working option, free travel, career coaching and development, pension plan, social activities and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2878.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.