Principal Programmer PC/Console Games North-West England REF 2626
Our client is a successful video games development studio located in North-West England, looking for a skilled Principal Programmer fluent in C/C++ to join their team working on-site.
What you will be doing:
· Working together as a multi-disciplinary team to deliver features on time.
· Create, maintain and update new and existing projects using all major platforms and languages.
· Take responsibility for systems and features.
· Provide guidance and mentoring to junior team members.
· Organise and assist with code reviews.
Who you are:
· 10 + years’ experience working in a programming position.
· University qualification in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or an equivalent.
· Fluent in multiple programming languages including C/C++.
· You are open-minded and flexible and able to work independently and proactively.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with strong interpersonal skills.
· Good understanding of game engines such as Unreal and Unity.
· Experience with rendering technology such as OpenGL or DirectX and its development such as reflections, shadowing, depth of field etc.
· 22+ days holiday, pension scheme, flexible working, private medical and dental insurance scheme, annual events, bonuses and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2626.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.