Senior AI Programmer PC/Console Games Southern France REF 1591
Our client is a successful video games developer studio based in Southern France looking for a talented Senior AI Programmer experienced with C++ and 3D mathematics to join their team working on-site.
What you will be doing:
· You'll enhance and maximise developed functionalities.
· Working in cooperation with game designers and programmers.
· Develop and implement the architecture for the game’s new AI functions, such as pathfinding and behaviour trees.
· You’ll incorporate all required components, including animations, user interface, sounds, etc.
Who you are:
· 3+ years of experience in a videogame studio and have a strong interest for AI.
· Have good knowledge of C++ and 3D mathematics.
· Passionate attitude towards videogame development.
· Able to work effectively in a team environment with great communication skills.
· You are adaptable, organised and able to take initiative.
· Have previous experience releasing a video game.
To apply please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 1591.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.