Remote Unity UI Programmer Cross-Platform Games Contract – REF 2809
Our client is working on an exciting new project and they looking to appoint an experienced Unity UI Programmer to join their team. This role is offered as a 6-month contract, fully remote or at their offices based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
What you will be doing:
- Design, develop and maintain high quality game modes and features
- Work together with UX/UI designer to set up a versatile UI that will function will on all platforms
- Improve the overall experience by fixing issues
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in game programming and technology
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams
Who you are:
- 3+ years of Industry experience in a UI programmer role or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- At least 1+ years of experience with Unity’s UI (uGUI)
- At least 2+ years of experience with the Unity3D engine
- Strong experience and proficiency with C#
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for video games
Remote working, or an option to work on-site in Copenhagen, relocation assistance, excellent remuneration with a friendly and supportive work-environment.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2809.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.