Lead Systems Programmer AAA PC/Console London – REF 1824
We are working with a very well-established PC/Console games studio based in London who are looking for an experienced Lead Systems Programmer to join their team and work on their latest projects. This role is offered onsite, or as a hybrid alongside excellent relocation assistance, competitive salary, and great benefits.
What you will be doing:
- Set clear technical direction, intent and best practises within your team
- Identify risks and blockers early and proactively removing them
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to implement and improve game systems
- Mentor and guide junior programmers on the team
- Work efficiently and effectively in open and collaborative environments
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and techniques in game programming
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a programming or similar, with strong experience in the console/PC space
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Expert knowledge of C++
- Strong understanding of 3D maths principles
- Experience iteratively implementing low-level engine features from inception to delivery
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Professional experience in Unreal Engine 4 development
- Experience developing for Scarlett, PS5, Xbox One and/or PS4
- Experience profiling and optimising code for optimal CPU, memory, and bandwidth
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 1824.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.