C++ Software Programmer Mobile Games Portugal – REF 2889
We are working with a cutting-edge mobile games studio who are looking for a mid-level C++ Software Programmer to join their team and work on their latest mobile games that are played by millions worldwide.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for developing games for different mobile platforms and extending existing ones with new functionalities
- Contribute to the high performant Scrum team to create great software within an Agile environment in a timely manner
- Write clean, efficient, and optimized C++ code for game systems and features
- Mentor and help junior members of the programming team
- Maintain and develop in-house tools that are used to support game development
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in a software developer or programming role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Solid knowledge of modern C++ and/or Objective-C
- Good understanding of Software design and good software development practices
- Openness for Agile product development process serving short release cycles
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Relocation support offered
- Great benefits
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2889.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.