C++ Graphics Programmer Prague – REF 1209
We are working with an exciting studio who are looking for a C++ Graphics Programmer to join their team and work on their latest projects. This role is offered fully onsite in Prague, Czech Republic with a relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Help implement and design new and existing graphics functions
- Help improve the rendering through the use of data structures, linear algebra, 3D graphics and programming skills
- Work in an international team using the Agile development process
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to create a seamless and immersive experience
- Identify and resolve graphics-related bugs and issues
Who you are:
- Experience in a Graphics Programmer role or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of C++
- Good understanding of algorithm categories, basics of linear algebra and time complexity
- Able to write efficient code and object oriented programmer
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Great benefits and added perks
- Relocation assistance provided
- Opportunity to use the latest hardware and technology
- Friendly and supportive work environment
If interested, please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1209.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.