Front-end Developer Games Norway – REF 2835
Our client is a revolutionary game company based in Oslo, Norway. They are now looking for a talented Front-end Developer to join their team and play an instrumental role in creating and maintaining UI web components and workflows.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for the end-to-end web development process, including design, development, and deployment.
- Build and maintain web-based applications (SPAs)
- Evaluate and select the most appropriate front-end architecture and technologies to support the business needs.
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that user interfaces are intuitive and easy to use.
- Debugging, troubleshoot and fix issues related to automation and LiveOps as they arise.
Who you are:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in web development, with experience building modern web apps.
- Proficiency with web development frameworks such as Reach or Vue.js or equivalent.
- Experience with state management patterns such as Redux.
- Experience with scalable and maintainable frontend architectures.
- Experience module bundlers such as Webpack.
- Experience with Node.js development tools.
- Great English written and verbal communication skills.
- A competitive salary offered.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great benefits package and schemes.
- Remote working offered.
- Opportunities for professional career development and career growth.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2835.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.