Unreal Engine Developer Games Norway – REF 2836
We are working with a revolutionary company based in Norway who are looking for a talented Unreal Engine Developer to join their team.
What you are doing:
- Develop new features using Unreal Engine 5 (both Blueprints and C++)
- Write clean, scalable, optimized high-quality code.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure coding standards.
- Debug and fix issues where necessary.
- Work with other colleagues to solve technical challenges to achieve the best results.
Who you are:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience, with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience with Unreal Engine 4/5.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency of C++.
- Recent professional experience in the mobile development space.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Great English written and verbal communication skills.
- A competitive salary offered.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great benefits package and schemes.
- Remote working offered.
- Opportunities for professional career development and career growth.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2836.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.