Lead Engine Programmer VR Games Amsterdam – REF 2828
This world-leading independent virtual reality game studio is looking for a Lead Engine Programmer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique and innovative studio based in Amsterdam.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with other discipline Leads to setup the technical director for the project.
- Scope, estimate, and evaluate tasks for the programming team.
- Use your C++ knowledge to create solid technical designs.
- Develop solid and meaningful relationships to understand the needs, goals and skillsets of everyone on the team.
- Adapt and expand upon our studio pipeline and coding standards.
- Mentor and guide junior members of the engine programming teams.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of industry experience as a Engine Programmer or similar.
- You have managed a team of programmers for at least 1 project, delivering the project on time and successfully.
- Strong C++ skills.
- Great Unreal Engine experience.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with VR is a bonus.
- Competitive salary with a healthy work-life balance.
- Great benefits offered.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to the latest VR hardware and titles.
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2828.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.