Senior AI Programmer VR Games Amsterdam – REF 2747
This world-leading independent virtual reality game studio is looking for a Senior AI Programmer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique and innovative studio based in Amsterdam.
What you will be doing:
- Work on the AI using decision trees within Unreal/or any other AI systems.
- Help develop, expand, maintain, and support the AI systems, tools and Ai related gameplay elements.
- Research and develop AI elements that will enhance the overall game.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and research in game AI.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team
- Locate and fix challenging bugs.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of industry experience in an AI Programmer or similar.
- Experience with real-time AI systems e.g., decision trees.
- Excellent C++ skills.
- At least one project created using Unreal Engine.
- Interest in AI technology and solutions.
- Bonus if working in VR.
- Competitive salary with a healthy work-life balance.
- Great benefits offered.
- Flexible working hours.
- Access to the latest VR hardware and titles.
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2747.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.