Lead AI Programmer Console Studio AAA - London, England Ref 1835
Our client is looking for a great Lead AI Programmer to join a world-class award-winning console studio in London, England. It will provide exciting new challenges for any experienced developer looking to advance their career and craft extraordinary games.
What you will be doing:
- Setting clear technical direction, intent, and best practises within your team
- Lead the AI programming discipline and enable them to reach their full potential
- Work across multidisciplinary teams to improve AI system
- Work closely with project leadership to plan long term road maps and improve development processes
- Identify risks and blockers early and proactively remove them
- Communicate efficiently/effectively to both technical and non-technical team members
- Keep up to date with latest trends and research in game AI
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team
- Optimize and debug high-end Console and PC performance
What we need from you:
- Industry experience in a leadership AI programmer role or similar
- One published AAA title as a Lead AI Engineer
- A proven track record of successful planning and delivery
- Experience working on all phases of game development.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of game-development related 3D maths principles
- Expert C++ and software architecture skills
- Strong interest in researching and implementing new AI related technologies
- Competitive salary
- Private health care
- Bonus Scheme
- Great work-life balance
How do you apply
Please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1835.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.