Senior Graphics Programmer AAA PC/Console Games – REF 2819
Our client is a well-established video game studio in search of a talented Senior Graphics Programmer to join their exciting team and work on their latest project. This role is offered fully remote.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for driving research and implementation of new cutting-edge graphics technology and tools.
- Analyse, refactor and improve upon existing graphics technology.
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to develop features.
- Identify and fix bugs across projects.
- Profile and optimise the entire rendering pipeline.
- Helping mentor junior members of the programming team
- keep up to date with latest graphic and rendering techniques and tools.
Who you are:
- Industry experience in a graphics programmer role or similar.
- Professional Unreal Engine development experience on PC or console
- Strong C++ skills.
- Extensive experience of rendering techniques, optimisation, and content pipelines.
- Experience profiling and optimising code for optimal CPU.
- Strong understanding of state-of-the-art rendering techniques.
- Experience working in all phases of game development.
- Great English written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible working hours with no crunch.
- Remote/home working offered.
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.
- Company social events.
- Professional learning and development opportunities.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2819.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.