Remote Unity Gameplay Programmer Cross-Platform Games REF 2809
Our client is working on an exciting new project and they looking to appoint an experienced Unity Gameplay Programmer to join their team. This role is offered as a 6-month contract, fully remote or at their offices based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
What you will be doing:
- Design, develop and maintain high quality game modes and features
- Work together with UX/UI designer to set up a versatile UI that will function will on all platforms including iOS and Android
- Improve the overall experience by fixing issues
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in game programming and technology
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams
Who you are:
- 3+ years of Industry experience in a gameplay programmer role or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- At least 1+ years of experience with Unity’s UI (uGUI)
- At least 2+ years of experience with the Unity3D engine
- Strong experience and proficiency with C#
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for video games
Remote working, or an option to work on-site in Copenhagen, relocation assistance, excellent remuneration with a friendly and supportive work-environment.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2809.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.