Remote Build Engineer Games SE England – REF 2801
Our client is a multi-platform videogame studio looking for a Build Engineer join their team and improve performance, develop, and optimise engine extensions. This role is offered remote with based in the UK or Ireland.
What you will be doing:
- Implement methodologies for software development in a multiplatform environment
- Implement or integrate tools for code and asset building, deployment, software analysis and reporting infrastructure
- Provider support for teams
- Create and maintain documentation of the build process
- Facilitate and support the continuous integration process
- Ensure the development tools are used effectivity
Who you are:
- Industry experience in a build programming role or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Experience in source control, automatic building, and unit testing tools
- Great knowledge of Python, C#, C++
- Good knowledge and understanding of game development pipelines
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
A great work life balance with a healthy and supportive work environment, alongside a competitive salary and amazing benefit package
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2801.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.