Senior Tools Programmer AAA Midlands – REF 1318
This AAA game studio based in the midlands, UK is looking for a Senior Tools Programmer to join their team and work on their exciting new RPG title.
What will you be doing?
- Taking input from all disciplines, help streamline the game creation process
- Work with other internal teams to analyse, identify and implement tools and processes
- Help improve workflow, productivity and creativity
- Creating the future of the game engine and making one-click tools from graphic algorithms
Who you are?
- 3+ years of industry experience in a Tools programmer role or similar
- Excellent C++/C# skills
- Custom tool creation e.g. scripts, plug-ins, pre-existing software...
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy engaging with users to improve tools
- Working in a highly dynamic environment in game development with a mind for innovation
This studio offers a competitive salary, private healthcare, a bonus scheme, and free breakfast.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1318.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.