C#/C++ Gameplay Programmer AAA VR Studio Amsterdam - REF 2205
This world leading independent virtual reality game studio is looking for a C# / C++ Gameplay Programmer to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique and innovative studio based in Amsterdam.
What you will be doing:
- Take ownership of game feature implementation
- Create solid technical designs and efficient implementation of game features and systems
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to create fun and engaging game elements
- Work with designers to identify technical constraints
- Prototype, code and analyse production quality systems
- Quickly locate and fix challenging bugs
Who you are:
- Industry experience as a Gameplay Programmer
- Degree in Computer Science OR similar
- Great knowledge and proficiency of C++/C#
- Unreal 4 and Unity experience incl. personal projects
- Good understanding on creating blueprints, optimizing code
- Object oriented programming, design patterns, algorithms, data structures
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Bonus if you have experience in VR
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
This is an inclusive studio that values their staff, offering on the job training as well as competitive salaries and a great work life balance.
If your interested, please email your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2205.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and don’t discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.