Senior Game Content Tools Programmer AAA London– REF 1995
We are working with a leading action games studio looking for a Senior Tools Programmer to work on their pillar titles. As part of your role, you will be focusing on creating, extending, and maintaining a collection of game production tools and pipelines.
What you will be doing:
- Using Unreal Engine and DCC tools such as Houdini, you will be creating, extending, and maintaining tools and pipelines
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to create software solutions which are effective and user-friendly
- Help and mentor junior members of the programming team
- Write clear, maintainable, and portable code
- Communicate ideas and intent to both technical and non-technical members of the team
- Take ownership of specific tools over entire project life cycle
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in a Tools Programmer role or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience working with DCC tools such as Houdini
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Experience with Python
- Passion for videogames
- Competitive salary with generous bonus scheme
- Great benefits package including private medical insurance
- Amazing additional perks e.g., car leasing and cycle to work schemes
- Friendly and supportive work environment with social events/parties
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 1995.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.