Audio Programmer Games Germany – REF 2704
Our client is a well-established games studio based in the Southern Germany looking for a talented Audio Programmer to join their team. As part of your role your main goal will be to create the best possible audio experience.
What you will be doing:
- Work across multiply disciplinary teams to implement tools, systems, and scripts to create the best possible audio experience
- Be responsible for the delivery of audio solutions
- Adhere to team coding standards and best practises
- Help improve the efficiency of the audio technology pipeline
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in an Audio Programmer or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or similar
- Passion for sound and audio
- Excellent English language skills
- General experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Relocation support provided
- Good additional benefits e.g., language classes and fitness studio
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2704.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.