UI Programmer C++ Games France – REF 1860
We are working with a fantastic indie game studio based in the South-West of France, who are looking for a UI Programmer to join their talented team.
What you will be doing:
- Create, test, and refine UI features
- Interact and communicate with the Design team integrating interfaces
- Participate and produce a high standard of documentation for elements designed or programmer
- While working with the Art team, ensure UI achieves both aesthetic and usability goals
- Support other programmers and teams with UI
Who you are:
- 3+ years’ experience in a UI Programmer position or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with UI frameworks
- Strong C++ knowledge
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive salary with no crunch
- Great benefits package including health insurance
- Relocation support provided
- Profit sharing and holiday bonus
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Amazing added benefits in terms of transportation, sports, studio media library
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 1860.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.