Remote Senior Game Programmer AAA Berlin – REF 2690
Our client is an exciting F2P action-based game studio who are passionate about creating awesome game experiences. They are now looking for a Senior Game Programmer to join their experienced team.
What you will be doing:
- Write high-quality and reliable code for the studio’s games
- Develop game features, systems, and technology
- Maintain and write technical design and software system documentation
- Mentor and help junior members of the Programming team
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to implement code, provide feedback and design solutions
- Participate in code and architecture reviews
Who you are:
- 4+ years of programming experience or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Experience in a leadership and mentoring role
- Great English written and verbal skills
- Passionate about videogames
- Competitive salary with a great work-life balance
- Relocation package offered
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Studio located in one of the most vibrant cities in the world
- Professional growth and trainings offered
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2690.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, and we are GDPR compliant.