Senior C++ Graphics Programmer - Remote Games - UK - REF 2402
Our client is a fully remote AAA studio based in the UK. We are looking for a Senior C++ Graphics Programmer to join the very successful team and help to continue making outstanding games.
As a senior graphics programmer, you will work with artists to interpret their creative direction and build rendering code to achieve it, you will also work closely with the Engine Code Director to plan and implement new rendering features.
What we need from you:
- Strong professional graphics background with rendering techniques
- Expert knowledge of graphics hardware, APIs and shader programming
- Great 3D maths skills.
- 2+ yrs professional knowledge of C++
- 2+ yrs professional exp in graphics for games
- Experience working with major consoles a bonus
- Previously worked on AAA published titles a bonus
- A real passion for playing and developing games
- A great team player
- To be proactive and helpful with ad-hoc problem solving
- Detail orientated
- Work independently and manage your time well
- Great interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
Pls apply forwarding your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2402.
Big Planet an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.