Remote C++ Graphics Programmer Games Europe Ref 2659
Our client is a sandbox game studio based in Austria. We seek a proven senior C/C++ graphics programmer to join this dynamic team. You will create and update graphics tech e.g. vfx, rendering, lighting, shadows, shaders, culling, scene management... to enhance state of the art visuals. This role is offered onsite at our studio in Vienna or fully remote.
Who are you?
- 5+ years in the games industry in a similar role
- Ideally open world experience
- Excellent debugging skills
- PC and/or console, DirectX 11 or OpenGL, HLSL, Cg development experience
- Credited on at least 1 game preferably PC or console
- Performance analysis, profiling tools, and optimisation techniques including CPU, GPU and shaders
- Multithreaded programming & CPU architectures
- Knowledge of rendering pipeline
- Unreal Engine 4 preferred
No crunch, excellent pay, good work life balance, remote option and central city location.
CVs and code sample to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply quoting reference 2659.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.