Senior UI Engineer AAA Games – South UK – REF 2665
Our client is a well-established AAA games studio based in the Southeast of England looking for a Senior C++ UI Engineer to join their team. As part of your role, you will bring the user experience to life and work across multi-disciplinary teams to design and implement robust UI systems.
What you will be doing?
- Represent the UI code team both internally and externally
- Develop and maintain high quality functional graphical user interfaces
- Identify and debug technical problems, quickly and efficiently
- Prioritize, plan, and manage the time of assigned tasks with minimal oversight
- Write clear, maintainable, and portable code
- Mentor and help junior team members
- Use appropriate data structures and algorithms to maximize efficiency
Who you are?
- 3+ years of professional experience as a UI programmer or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Advanced C++ knowledge and proficiency
- Able to implement complex UIs and widgets based on high level design input with minimal assistance
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for UI and enthusiasm to play games
- Flexible working hours with minimal crunch
- Amazing benefits package with private family medical care
- Great work life balance
- Located near London
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2655.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.