Remote Mid Level & Senior C++ AI Programmers Unreal Studio REF 2631
This independent Unreal studio based in Austria is looking for a C++ AI Programmer. You will work alongside gameplay programmers. This role is offered onsite or fully remote. We will consider mid level and senior AI programmers as there are multiple roles to fill.
What will you do?
- Understand our systems
- Write and optimise AI code which will become part of the gameplay
- Strong C++
- Be responsible for elements of the AI in our games
- Work on console games
- Understand of the video game industry, competitive landscape and digital trends
- Be resourceful, resilient, highly organised, work independently, with a keen eye for detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Game Development or other related subject
- 2+ years’ professional experience preferably in games for the mid level position
- 5+ years' professional experience in games for the senior position
- A published title under your belt
- Conduct research utilising the latest technology
Competitive pay, remote or onsite working…
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2631.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.