C++ Unreal Graphics Programmer Games Remote/Paris – REF 2623
This well-known game studio based in Paris is looking for an Unreal Graphics Programmer to work on their PC, console online co-op multiplayer game, with a focus on action, destruction, and physics-rich sandbox - like gameplay. This role is offered onsite at their studio in Paris or remote working to French core work hours.
What you will be doing?
- Work together with game logic engineers, artists, and designers to drive visual quality
- Core gameplay prototyping and development
- Optimization and analysis of performance
- Dedicating and methodically improving the quality and efficiency of relevant tools, processes, and runtime functionality
- Experience with multi-thread programming and experience optimising code for varied architectures
- Develop and research new technologies
Who you are?
- 2+ years’ experience in rendering or graphics in the games industry in a similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Games Development or similar
- Up to date knowledge of relevant technological developments
- Detailed working knowledge of one or more modern rendering APIs such as DirectX 12, Vulkan or GNM
- Solid technical implementation skills
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Solid understanding of coding process, standards, and methodologies
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Unreal experience
- Great competitive salary
- Central city location with a state-of-the-art studio
- No crunch
- Great work life balance
- Amazing and supportive work environment
- Fantastic benefit schemes
If interested, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2623.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.