C++ Gameplay Programmer Console Games Montreal, Canada: REF 2583
We are working with an exciting and expanding global studio looking for a C++ Gameplay Programmer to join their team. Based out of Montreal, Canada, this role is offered on-site at their studio and is open to worldwide candidates.
What will you do?
- Work with members of multiple disciplines to develop features that address and achieve the top-level goals of the game
- Working effectively in open and collaborative environments
- Project methodologies; agile, scrum and JIRA …
- Breaking down your work into measurable and achievable tasks
- Writing clear, maintainable and portable code
- Solid communications both technical and non-technical
What skills do you need?
- 2 years of professional programming experience
- 3D Maths, C++, Qt, Git, SVN
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position preferably in games, having shipped one title minimum
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Central office location
- Relocation package
- Zero crunch
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 2583.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.