Remote Unity Programmer VR Games England REF 2551
We are working with a VR studio based in the North West of England looking for Unity programmers to work on our different game platforms. This role is offered remote for UK and EU nationals. We're looking for a candidate with proven experience releasing commercial video game products on Steam, console or VR headset platforms, where play is the primary factor. We're recruiting for our videogames department.
What skills do you need?
- Write, optimize, bug free code in C#
- Mobile, VR or video games programming experience a bonus
- 3+ years’ experience working in video games or professional experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Game Development or similar
- Working to deadline and independently
- CI/CD and tools pipeline knowledge
- Version control software e.g. Git
- One published title under your belt
- Prototyping and technical documentation
- Understanding of design patterns
- Excellent English
- Full development lifecycle experience
- Project methodologies e.g. JIRA, Scrum…
Remote working, state of the art tech, pension…
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2551.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.