C++ Gameplay Programmer Games Midlands, England Ref 560
We are working with a PC and console games studio in the Midlands, England looking for a C++ programmer to work on their gameplay. You will have the opportunity to work on AAA titles and our own IP. For this role you need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Games, Computer Science, Maths, Physics or related field and 2+ years games industry experience in a programming position.
What will do?
- Write, maintain, optimise, design, implement bug free code in C++
- Document all work
- Works directly with game designers, prototypes, and researchers to make sure that various features are completely and realistically designed
- Is in charge of assessing the technical feasibility of new features and the impact they bring on other modules and systems
- Implements features focusing on the quality of interaction between the player and the game
- Interacts with the multiple job families responsible to create assets for the game (game design, level design, art, FX, sound)
- Touches multiple programming fields – UI, audio, AI, network synchronization, engine - to obtain fully implemented features
Competitive salary, family run studio, no crunch
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 560.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.