C++ Audio Programmer - Midlands, UK - AAA Studio - REF 2136
Top UK AAA Games Development Studio with a portfolio of hit AAA titles is looking for an experienced and talented C++ Audio Programmer to code, assess and develop the current and future requirements of the sound engine and tools.
- Development of new and existing Audio Playback code and Tools across all platforms
- Writing and updating Audio Editing Tools within our game editor, for sound placement, scripting and real time control
- Maintaining and extending our Audio Engine (PC, PS4 and Xbox1)
- Integrating new digital processing techniques into real time audio processing
- Advancing current environmental audio effects and toolsets
- 2+ years in audio development or similar role
- Knowledge of low and high level language programming (C++ & Audio/DSP effects programming essential)
- Wwise preferred
- Self driven with the ability to work to deadlines
- Good communicator essential
- Passionate about games, a plus
- Mentoring junior programmers
- Opportunity to work for award winning respected company
- Working on world famous titles played by millions
- Competitive salary
- Full relocation package
- Bonus scheme
- Full corporate benefits
To apply send your CV to email@example.com quoting ref 2136.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.