3Cs Programmer RPG Studio UK - REF 2002
This AAA RPG studio is looking for a C++ Systems Programmer to work on their pillar title. You will be a key part of the team for one of our games. This role is based at our studio in the Midlands, England.
What will you do?
- Create and refactor game systems at a number of levels from production use to player-facing code
- The 3Cs of Game Development: Character, Controls and Camera
- Write, maintain, optimise, bug free code in C++
- Maintain and improve our custom game flow logic systems
- Work in a multidisciplinary team to achieve the highest quality player experience possible
- Conduct research to ensure best practice
What skills do you need?
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- 2+ years professional games experience in a similar role
- Published title under your belt on any platform
Signing bonus, good work-life balance, competitive salary…
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting ref 2002.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDOR compliant.