Remote or Onsite Build Engineer Games Midlands, England - REF 2407
Our client in a fantastic office based in the UK and is currently looking for a Build Engineer to join a successful existing team working on their titles for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. This role is offered onsite at our Birmingham studio or part or fully remote.
You will be supported by industry-leading multi-platform game engine, custom tools suite and dedicated engine coders.
What you will do
- Maintain and develop build machines and management systems
- Improve build pipelines
What we need from you:
- Great use of continuous integration platforms
- Strong debugging skills
- Elasticsearch and Kibana nice to have
- Knowledge of scripting languages incl. Python and Windows batch scripting
- Great team-work and the ability to accept and follow direction
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics or related field.
- 5+ years proven experience as a Build Engineer
- Server Virtualization
- Experience in current gen consoles or PC
- C# and C++ nice to have
- Complier toolchains and SDKs e.g. FastBuild a bonus
Competitive salary, great relocation package, contributory pension scheme...
Sound like the role for you?
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 2407 today!
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity.
We are a GDPR compliant company.