Remote Senior Build Programmer Games UK - REF 2406
We are a diverse team of industry veterans, who enjoy making great games and are working on our pillar title in our services and platform team. We are looking for a Senior Build Programmer who will be responsible to implement and support our build process and tools. You will identify opportunities to automate and improve our development processes by implementing script solutions or finding software that matches our needs. This role is offered fully remote. You will be responsible for planning, designing, maintaining and deploying infrastructure throughout the build pipeline.
What will you do?
- Create and maintain build-related tools
- Maintain and update infrastructure
- Create and maintain automated build processes
- Branch management and integration in Perforce
- Maintain and troubleshoot core infrastructure
- Support product releases across multiple platforms
- Scale systems and improve workflow
- Research to determine best practice
What skills do you need?
- 5+ years of industry experience working on PC, console games or mobile games
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language: Python, C#, etc.
- Experience with Perforce or similar
- Familiarity with build systems and pipeline tools incl. VCS and CI/CD systems
- Excellent English
- Looking to join a top-level, creative and independent team
- Able to work independently
- Experience with automated builds incl. rollouts and testing
- Experience maintaining Linux servers incl. storage, firewall, cloud and network protocols
- Database mgmt
Nice to have
- AWS, GCP, Azure
Remote working, excellent pay and location based perks.
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2406.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.