Cloud Engineer Games SE England - REF 2384
This mobile game studio in the South East of England is looking for a Dev Ops/Cloud Programmer. You will join an established team that develops and operates the stack used by the studio. Your passion is creating amazing development environments and game operation experiences. The day to day will see you focus on the automation of integrations, deployments and operations in a cloud environment.
What will you do?
- Develop, improve and operate the cloud infrastructures and platform services
- Ensure that our solutions are effective, reliable and attractive to work on
- Work closely with the game teams to integrate games optimally into the tech stack and support re features, bugs and troubleshooting
- Maintain delivery tools and pipelines incl. CI/CD and build
- Research for best practice
- Monitor systems
- Enforce security re network and data
- Improve performance and minimise downtime
- Maintain Git
What skills do you need?
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of relevant experience as Software Engineer, DevOps, System administrator or Fullstack Engineer or similar role
- Good troubleshooting skills on Linux, MacOS or server OS systems
- Good knowledge about continuous integration and continuous deployment processes and tools
- AWS systems incl. EC2, RDS, EKS, Redshift, CloudWatch, CloudFormation…
- Very good knowledge about all parts within the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) is a plus
- AWS, Docker, GCP or similar
- Coding skills in PHP, Python, Ruby, Java or Go are a plus
- Scripting in bash, Python…
- English speaking
Great work life balance, relocation, medical, life insurance, competitive pay…
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2384. Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.