Remote or Onsite Senior C++ Programmer Games England ref 2379
We are working with a leading hobby games studio looking for a senior C++ programmer to work on their pillar title. For this role you need to have 5 years’ experience as a programmer with 2+ years in games in a similar position. This role is offered remote based in the UK or onsite in our studio in the South of England. You will be developing features and systems alongside designers and artists that fundamentally shape the games we release. Our developers have a high level of ownership over their work and it’s important that you can plan and manage your work efficiently. As a Senior Developer we expect you to solve problems and provide guidance using your expert-level knowledge and help raise the level of other programmers that you work with.
What will you do?
- Work in a multidisciplinary team
- Create technical solutions to complex problems
- Optimize, maintain, write bug free code in C++
- Mentor junior programmers
What skills do you need?
- Understanding of relevant pipeline in game development
- Engine experience
- AAA experience on a PC and console title in a similar role with full development lifecycle experience is needed for this role
Remote working, great work-life balance, competitive pay and perks.
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2379.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.