Remote C# Unity Programmer F2P Games UK - REF 2374
We are looking for a Unity Programmer to join our start-up studio and mobile free-to-play projects. This is a diverse role and includes coding on multiple games. This role is offered remote or with full relocation to Malta. What will you be doing?
- Coding on key internal games.
- Work related to tech, including architecture, implementation, external partners, tools, framework, code management.
- Able to come up with simple and clear solutions for complex technical problems.
- Maintain technical quality through the life of multiple projects, ensuring scalable solutions, best practice and standards.
- Create and maintain internal tech tools for the company, providing support for external partners to integrate where needed.
- Passion for games across different platforms and genres but particularly interested in mobile.
What is your role?
- Proven experience working on a successful mobile/F2P projects (in last 5 years).
- 3+ years' experience in games working in C# and Unity.
- Deep understanding of developing for the mobile platform and the tools and technologies used to support development and marketing of mobile games.
- Organizational skills to cope with overseeing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Portfolio of past free-to-play title experience.
- Strong coding skills, quick at developing quality code.
- Ability to show examples of coding best practice to solve problems.
- Able to develop and direct for quality first time execution, limiting the need for iteration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven responsibility in reviewing and feeding back on the work of both coding and other disciplines where relevant.
- A key understanding of wider business and product needs, and able to turn these into actions.
- Understands how to translate design ideas into software application development.
- You are an avid consumer of all types of mobile games and know the market intimately. You are also aware of other macro trends in entertainment, social media and pop culture.
Why work for us?
Are you interested in joining a funded start-up on the ground floor and creating a World-class studio that aims to deliver pioneering game experiences that can be played by 10s of millions of players? Do want to help create great games filled with unforgettable moments that players cherish, in games that are played for decades? Are you interested in being part of a dynamic, fun loving, World class, remote first team? We not only offer you the chance to work with great people to create great games but we also offer competitive salary, generous employee options, flexible working hours, bi-annual workations in exotic places and private health care.
How to apply
People are our greatest asset and so “fit” for us is extremely important. We therefore need to understand a bit about who you are and what drives you. Impress us with a cover letter that tells us about you and your passions will help spark our interest in taking things further. Please read the job description carefully and make sure you have the required experience to take on the role and then tell us why you are the right person for the job in a cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you. Please email me your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref 2374.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.