Senior C++ Multiplayer Programmer Combat Games England - REF 2371
This well-known Unreal game studio based in London is looking for a Senior C++ Multiplayer Programmer to join their online services team.
What skills do you need?
- Online services experience for current gen e.g. Xbox, Steam and Playstation
- Project methodologies e.g. Agile
- Write, maintain, optimize, portable bug free code
- Work with lead re roadmaps
- Mentor junior programmers
- Research and implement best practice
- Implement game features through out the entire development lifecycle
- 5+ years games industry experience in a similar role
- Current gen experience
- A published title under your belt on any platform
- Unreal is not a requirement but an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Game Development or similar
- Problem solving skills
- Pension, medical and dental, bonus…
To apply pls forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2371.