Remote or Onsite UK Audio Programmer Games UK – REF 2359
Our client is a well established games studio based in England, and they are looking for a C/C++ Audio Programmer to join their exciting team. As part of your role, you will work with the sound teams to develop sound code, so being well-versed in C++ and UE4 is essential for this role.
What you will be doing?
- Work with the Audio Team to review and implement new feature specifications
- Develop audio scripts, code, and content optimization
- Work with ad develop tools for integrating audio content
- Implement and evolve audio capabilities
Who are you?
- Great knowledge and experience in C/C++ and Unreal Engine
- Experience in sound asset creation and design
- Experience in writing and maintaining audio systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Wwise or similar
- Pro Tools or similar
Competitive salary and benefits, pension scheme and a great rewards benefits package.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 2359
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.