Remote or Onsite UK C++ Network Programmer Games REF 2358
Our client is a successful console games studio based in England, and they are looking for a C++ Network Programmer to join their exciting and growing team. As part of your role, you will help create and maintain game systems components while also reporting to the Technical Director. This role is offered to candidates eligible to work in the UK. The role is offered remote in the UK or onsite.
What you will be doing?
- Work with the Gameplay team to ensure multiplayer features work correctly and to a high standard
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to achieve optimal network traffic
- Help create and maintain client game systems components for multiplayer games
- Report and communicate efficiently with the Technical Director
Who you are?
- Unreal Engine Experience
- Great C++ Knowledge and software architectures
- Experience in multiplayer game developer and serve-client architecture
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to test, debug and profile multiplayer games
- 3+ years experience in a similar experience in games
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
A great work environment that is supportive accompanied by a great work life balance. You will also have a competitive salary and benefits, pension scheme and a great rewards benefits package.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting reference 2358.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.