Remote or Onsite Core Tech Programmer SE England – REF 2048
Our client is a highly successful console games studio based in England, and they are looking for a C++ Tech Programmer to join their amazingly talented team. As part of your role, you will help develop their pipelines, graphics, and animation for their brand-new world titles. This is a great opportunity to join their special growing team and use their cutting-edge technology to produce amazing games. This role is offered onsite in the South of England or remote based in the UK.
What you will be doing?
- Work in teams to solve complex technical problems efficiently and effectively
- Responsible for game performance optimization
- Be involved researching and developing new engine and game features across multipole franchises
- Provide cross discipline support and involvement with all aspects of game development
Who you are?
- Unreal Engine experience
- C++ knowledge
- Experience in game frameworks, game engines architecture, tools and runtime
- Good knowledge of optimization
- 3+ years games industry experience in a similar role
- UK citizen with right to work
- Write, maintain, optimize portable bug free code
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Game Development or similar
Part of a great and supportive working environment with a fantastic work-life balance, cutting edge technology and a competitive salary.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2048.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.