Remote or Onsite C++ UE4 Tools Programmer USA - REF 2343
You will be working as a C++ UE4 Tools Programmer with a leading technology and research university offshoot based in the East Coast of the USA. This position is offered fully remote or onsite with full sponsorship and relocation to New England, USA. This is not a games position but will suit someone coming from a games background. You will be coming into a significantly funded team building a platform to augment the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry.
What skills do you need?
- Excellent C++
- Solid UE4 experience, someone who doesn’t need training but can hit the ground running
- A released title is a bonus
- Tools and systems experience
- Solid software design principles and UX design experience
- Developing and deploying tech at scale
- Data structures, algorithms, maths
- Feature development
- Project methodologies e.g. SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall or similar
- Problem solving
- Research for best solutions
- Version controls software e.g. GitHub
- Able to work independently
- Excellent English
- LEAN product experience nice to have
- At ease in a start-up environment
Bonus, not compulsory:
- Computational geometry
- Software or technology industry experience
- Multiplayer games experience
Working in a technological hub, in a state of the art office or fully remote. Excellent holidays, great work life balance, relocation available for candidates moving to the USA, stock options…
To apply pls forward your CV and code sample or link to code repository e.g. GitHub, Stack Overflow, BitBucket…to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2343.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.