C++ Physics Programmer Racing Games UK - REF 2328
We are working with a racing studio based in Birmingham, England looking for a C++ Physics Programmer. Physics programmers create software that forms the basis of crashes, collisions and other things that move. ... Physics programmers write the code, based on the laws of physics, to make this happen. It requires high-level knowledge of both physics and programming. For this role you should:
- Have a First Class or 2.1 in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Game Development or related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent C++
- Completed a game project
- Understanding of computer architecture
- Write, optimize & maintain bug free code
- Use of profiling tools
- Cross platform experience incl. console
- Understanding of kinematics, body dynamics and collision detection
- Project methodologies e.g. SCRUM or Agile
- An interest in vehicle dynamics, friction modelling, dynamics solvers
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role in the games industry
Great bonus, relocation, competitive pay, good work-life balance, central city location with state of the art office…
To apply pls send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2328.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.