C++ Senior UI Programmer Games UK - REF 1930
We are a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers and creators of the finest large scale RPG game. We are a team of over developers based in Leamington Spa with an international team hailing from all over the world.
What is your role?
- We are looking for a Senior UI Programmer for a permanent position, to contribute to our upcoming titles, under the supervision of the Lead UI Programmer. Your tasks will be to:
- Collaborate with our game and interface designers and artists to assess the UI solution for a feature
- Develop and maintain high-quality and functional graphical user interfaces
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent game development experience
- 5+ years of experience in video game industry including 2+ years in a similar or relevant position in UI
- Excellent C++ ability and software architecture skills
- Experience with UI or a similar framework
- Passion for accessibility and polished interfaces
- Assess the aesthetic and ergonomic implications of proposed UI designs and form a critical judgement if necessary
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (game designers, producers…)
- Strong communication skills to be able to interact and work effectively with various technical and artistic teammates
- Fluent English
World class studio, great perks incl. pension, medical, dental, bonus…
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1930.
Big Planet is an equal ops recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.